Full of Grace-n-blessings Fivefold

Doing my Best to Remember all the Blessings in my Life on a Daily Basis.

Friday, June 09, 2006

The Last Photo of My Dear Samuel for a While....


It is with deep sorrow that this will be my last post for a while. Due to my last couple of posts, and many misunderstandings that came about because the people involved did not come to me to clear things up; rather they went elsewhere and I heard about it secondarily, I've been instructed to leave certain people and their photos off of my blog. To do this, would be to cut them out of my life, because the words I write, and the photos I post are straight from me, and my heart. Whether people agree with what I say or not, it is still from me. I cannot take my family out of my life, whether it be on here or on a daily basis- for what would I write about of importance if I could not include everyone from my family. It would be a puzzle with missing pieces. I cannot cut my family out- they are much too precious to me, so in order to be submissive and obedient I must take a "hiatus" from my blog for a time. I am so sorry this is so sudden! I will truly miss keeping everyone updated on my family! I will continue going to other people's blogs and leaving comments, so I am not completely disappearing, and hopefully I'll be able to return to my blog again- now is just not the time! For those of you who are believers, please pray that my family "foundation" will stay strong and not be chipped at. I have email and "snail" mail for those of you who don't have blogs, but I promise I won't disappear for good, just for now! Please keep in touch with me!!!

Catherine, Betsy (and Ashley!) Your friendships have been truly a blessing to me! I have enjoyed getting to know you, and look forward to visiting your blogs to see how you all are :)

Wendy, Michelle, and Leah- I'll see you guys and church and in blogland too!

Abby- now that you live close-by, please call sometime so we can get together and visit :)

Rebecca- this is the hardest for me, because you so recently moved, and enjoy seeing photos of our family and hearing about what's going on- I'm glad we have a phone, and I will be relishing every photo and word you post so keep em' coming!

May the Lord Keep You All In His Wonderful Care Until we Meet Again! :)

I sit here with tears streaming down my face as I say a fond farewell and adieu to you and you and you! :(
 Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Elizabeth,

I'm so sorry that all this has happened. I will miss keeping up with you during the week but am thankful I will still get to see you on Sundays!!!

I think you're doing a wonderful job with all of your children! As Rebecca said don't let those who have nothing constructive to say get you down! Keep on keeping on!

I'll see you tomorrow! Big hugs to you!!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Carmichael Family said...

Elizabeth, I read this post with great sadness. I have really enjoyed "getting to know" you and your family through your blog, and will really miss reading your posts all the time...I understand that you need to stop posting for a little while, but certainly hope you can start again soon! Let's keep in touch via my blog and email (catherinec108@hotmail.com), and I'll be praying for you and your family! God bless you!
Love and hugs,
Catherine

P.S. As always, Samuel is so cute! I'll miss seeing is adorable pictures! :(

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

Thanks for the post Leah, I wasn't sure if you read my blog anymore because you haven't posted in a good long time, but I am glad that you were one of my "invisible" readers :) Thanks for the words of encouragement.
I think that one of the most frustrating parts of this whole situation is that a couple of people, who have nothing to do with me, and have never cared to REALLY get to know me, with their false accusations and misunderstandings (which could have been cleared up immediately had they come to me about it first), have been the cause of me having to restrict my own words on my own blog. I have really been trying to deal with this in a Christian way, but I am definately struggling with anger and frustration over this. Especially since none of this would have stemmed into what it is, if people would have discussed their MISGUIDED concerns with me first. It's water under the bridge, but I still say it's unfair, and a burden for me. I guess being a Christian in today's society isn't so easy!

Catherine, I too hope that I will be able to post again soon, but this is for the best for now. I'll be checking your blog regularly, and I'll email you too!!! :) Thanks for your neverending support- it has really been a blessing to me!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

Oh, and just to Clarify...If these people are reading this..I have not posted your identities because I have enough RESPECT for You not to deface your name and treat you cruelly. I will not BASH you with critism, however I have EVERY RIGHT to express my hurt over this situation.
I do the best that I can to see the good in people, rather than dwelling on the bad. I do not make it my life goal to put people down and degrade them- I try to correct MY OWN PROBLEMS and MY OWN SIN, so that I can build people up better whether it be in my own home, or outside of my home.

I believe if people took the time to REALLY get to know me, and read all of my blog/ looked at all of my photos, rather than picking out one or two situations where I could have handled my words better, and dwelling on them, they would see that I love my family, and I try to express love towards others.
I do not use this blog as a means to put people down- I never have, however I do use it to express the positive things In My Own Life, and the struggles I Have To Be A Better Person, Mother, and Wife.

I Love the Lord and I Sin Daily, However HE Loves Me EVEN MORE thank I Love Him- to FORGIVE me for the times when I fail myself and fail others. Thank GOD for that!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Elizabeth~ What sad news. It is a shame that you are punishing yourself for something that someone else caused. (I dont know the whole story however.) These blogs are online journals and it is natural for you to write your feelings and receive encouragement from your brothers and sisters in Christ...I do hope to see you up and blogging soon...perhaps you could even just post pictures and no words? Just an idea...I love you Elizabeth, and it has been so nice to "feel in touch" with you with our busy schedules...I will have to make a better effort to "really keep in touch" so maybe it is not such a bad thing after all....am I rambling on and on?

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

???????

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger betsy said...

I felt so sad when I read this post, Elizabeth. I will definitely miss being able to read your blog, the funny stories you post on it, the life lessons you share, your struggles, victories, prayer requests and praises. I've always appreciated how open you've been on this blog, it always made me feel like I truly knew you. :) It is really too bad that some people are making it necessary for you to stop writing for a while, I never found anything offensive or inappropriate in your blog. I guess we will just have to trust God to work this out for the best, and to hopefully allow you to come back and enjoy blogging again in His perfect timing. I'll be praying that He softens the hearts of those who feel angry towards you, and also that He helps you through this difficult time. God bless you, and shower you with His love and grace!
Lots of love,
Betsy

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Dear Elizabeth,

I, too, am sorry to read of this, but understand you having to take a break in order to be submissive. Sometimes being submissive isn't the easiest thing to do, and I will be the first to say that since I am still a new Christian and am learning all this!

I am thankful to see you and your family each Sunday at church, and was also happy to see you and Samuel today at Anna's. :)

(((HUGS))) to you. You are right... Being a Christian is not an easy thing to do!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Full of Grace said...

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and the love you have shared with me! Hopefully someday in the not so distant future I will be able to start posting again, in the meantime, you are all in my thoughts! Thanks again for EVERYTHING, especially your support! :)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger ashley said...

Oh my, Elizabeth, that is very surprising and sad that you have to stop blogging for awhile! I will definitely miss you! Please keep in touch, and I'll be checking your blog often to see if you've started back up again.
Love, Ashley and lil' Bret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home